Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Art


I have been waiting all year to get something home from art at Devins school and finally I got it. Dev came home today and told me that they did a very special project. He had to draw something special for his parents that reminded us of him. They sent home a sheet to order this design to be put on mugs, tshirts, etc... Looking at it I said, "this is neat, what is it?" " A piece of Bacon mom." Devin says. "Um, why bacon honey?" Trying not to sound confused and supressing the giggle. " You know I like bacon mom." SO, when you come to my house and see mugs and plates with bacon on it. Or me wearing a tshirt with bacon, you will know-
I love my bacon loving kid! I am taking orders :-)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Bowman Bunch said...

I am with Devin...bacon is the best! Our Costco here in Japan used to carry it but hasn't had it in months and I am having withdrawal! Ask him to eat some for me!

Angie said...

that is too funny!!! Devin is a crack-up!

Unknown said...

This is hysterical! You can not make up the funny stuff kids do -- so how many things did you order with Bacon on it? just think of yourself as a trendsetter