Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Daisy the water wrangler

Daisy is a water dog, she loves to swim and be in the water. Since the sprinklers are all she can get wet in, she is constantly in them. She likes this, but it makes it a hassle for me. I have to blow dry her and comb her hair every time. uggghh. But she is so cute when she tries to bite and catch the sprinkler. She would do this for hours if she could. With the watering restrictions the only time the sprinklers can be on is in the middle of the day. Does that really make sense? I mean they allow you to use your sprinklers at the worst possible time. Sorry my little vent. Oh well, enjoy!

2 comments:

Lelani said...

you have water restrictions??? do we? lol I don't know! I don't want to get fined if we do.

Bowman family said...

Yes. We are fined 5,000.00 if we are caught.