Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chore Chart



Thanks to Angie for finding this great project and www.howdoesshe.com , I have my summer chore chart done! I know, I know, mine is VERY colorful, but I intentionally did it that way. I want my boys to see it front and center every morning. I am excited to use it. Now, I have to wait until summer because I have MANY things for my kids to do and they cant possibly do it on a school day. I of course will not make them do all the sticks every day. That would be crazy. They get to pick one out of the "hard jobs" like clean the toilet.(My favorite for them to do. They get to see their wonderful misses and it helps them to stop if they have to clean it) They then pick one from the middle of the road like unload dishwasher, then their regular everyday have to's like clean their room. Cleaning is always more fun when little stickers, sticks, or charts are involved. Now, if I could only get myself motivated by a stick. any ideas??

3 comments:

Angie said...

I can't wait to make mine. They turned out so cute!!!

The Bowman Bunch said...

Cute idea!

Melissa said...

What a great idea!