Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tag your it

Thanks for the tag Angie! Ok, here are the rules: Go to your pictures and go to the 6th folder. Open up the 6th picture and post it.Posted by Picasa
This is of Devin when he was 3 years old. We were living in Washington and I was about to have Braeden. Devin is wearing his pull-up(clean of course) on his head and dancing around the living room. I am sure he was singing a Barney song, since that is what he watched ALL THE TIME! I am sure now he would not admit to that. Such a cute blue eyed boy.
I tag Mindy, Jaimie and Rachael

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Hi al Your boys are so cute!! I'm glad I'm having two boys. I think it will be so much fun. I love reading your blog!! Thanks for the tag

Mindy said...

how cute! I'll have to post that in a few days!