Saturday, October 4, 2008

Getting ready

Lately I have been a busy bee. This year I am Chairman of the Gatorpalooza. It is a festival for my sons school that is a huge fundraiser. I find myself asking the question, "what did you get yourself into?" and then I realize that I thrive on a challenge. This will be one of my biggest ones yet. I have wanted to post and I turn on the computer and just checking my email for this event takes up my blogging time.
I am going to Disney World in a few days and who knew you had to do some serious planning just to get everything in. Thanks to my friends who have given me great advise, I started months ago. Now I finally have my itinerary down and ready for lamination. I know my brother thinks I am nuts but he will thank me later. Right Steve? Please feel free to give me your advice on either task that I am working on, especially game booth ideas for the festival. I want this palooza to ROCK!- that just reminded me, I need to get a DJ- eek!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

did you use ridemax??? that is what we used and it was worth all the planning -- 5 days at disney world and never once arguing over where to go next and not waiting in any lines!

Lelani said...

my kids love our trips to DW. enjoy!!!! we like to go off season ... oh! you'll get all the halloween decorations!! they do a great job with that. have a blast!

Melissa said...

Hope you had fun on your trip!