Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Palooz is OVER!

I am so glad the the Gatorpalooza is over. This is a school fundraiser that I was in charge of and by a miracle, survived!

We had each class make a basket for the Silent Auction. We also held a live auction which made quite a bit. Someone bought a parking space for a few hundred.
The rock wall was a hit. In the background you can see silly string and confetti all over the place. I bought 1,000 cans of silly string and sold out within 1 hour. We had 4 people hired to clean all of it up. But it was worth it. It was one of the kids favorites.

I rented 5 bouncables and had wristbands so they could go as many times as they wanted during the carnival.
The Chili cook off. Ok, at first I thought- do we really need it? They talked me into it and I am glad they did. It was a success. We had judges and the kids also were able to pick a favorite.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow! If you haven't heard this enough...what an amazing job you did for the school.