Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Part 2 Palooz

The whole cafeteria was filled with Silent auctions donated by our community. That was the hardest part- we sent letters but ended up going door to door. Did I say I was not doing this again next year? I made it very clear to the principal that I wanted to be a kindergarten room mom or just a Tuesday folder stuffer. Ahhh
We set up tents outside for the carnival and had tons of prizes. I think the younger ones liked this the most. Nearby we had vendor booths for pizza, hamburgers, icecream (yes, in December) and funnelcakes- my sons favorite. Other vendors sold their items and we they just paid a booth fee. We made $1,000 just off renting space alone. Glad this is all done and I can say- I did that and survived!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Allison,
Anything you do, you do it awesome...I'm glad it's over and Sienna is lucky to have you! What a huge undertaking.