Saturday, August 27, 2011

summer cont...

We had a lot of cousin time. We had to get it in. We were lucky to be able to spend three weeks there. The Dawsons just moved there as well so we had even extra cousins this year. The kids are already talking about going back.
This year was the Bunker reunion. It was fun catching up with the Harris family and all of their new additions. Some great stories were told and memories made. This picture is of my mom. She is telling stories about our ancestors and with this she had photos of them around the pavillion with their names underneath. I wish that I had my video on. I was so mesmorized with the whole thing, not only did I not take videos- I didn't take pictures of ANY of it. Help to all of those who attended. Send me pictures---Please!
At the beginning of the reunion, we had all of the families meet to spend some "gathering" time. We had a giant water slide in Susans back yard. It did not take long for the fun to begin.
I know this is a blurry photo. My camera broke. So all of the photos are from my phone. ugh. At Beckys the kids spent a ton of time on her trampoline. It makes me miss ours. Note to self. Get trampoline.

No comments: