Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summer Fun in Utah

Brittany spent her day off and filled tons of water balloons and made a cousin water fun day. Thanks Brittany!
Seven Peaks was crazy- Braeden went on Everything scary FIRST! Which meant mom had to go on them as well. The drop of doom ones are scary enough, but to watch your little guy do it is even scarier! Devin is getting old enough to go off with the older crowd. I saw glimpses of him throughout the day. They both were having a blast with their cousins.
Moving into our new home for the first time. Mixed emotions there. More on move later.
The last time at the Sienna House. I have a lump in my throat typing so I will move on and post about this later. Still fresh. Boo hoo.

One last culdesac party before we leave Houston. We will miss the kids and my wonderful neighbors so much.

1 comment:

Suzy Q said...

Dang that you are gone! Your neighborhood is just not the same. We miss you guys.