Saturday, August 23, 2008

Girls night out




Girls night out! My friend Mellisa got her hands on some tickets to the Leann Rhimes, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney concert and asked a bunch of us to go. To be honest, I had to brush up on the songs they sing. My radio is usually playing some kids bop song or radio disney. I knew just to get out would be fun, since Brett has been traveling so much. I had to dig deep into my closet to come up with an outfit that would resemble some country and found this blinged out belt buckle. Actually, if I showed up in a jean miniskirt with cowboy boots, I would have fit right in. You all know thats not going to happen. hehe. We had such a good time! Leann was down to earth and gave a great show. Keith Urban ROCKED!!! He was more like a rock concert. Plus, he is not so bad on the eyes. We left after the 2nd or 3rd song of Kenny Chensey. I heard Keith came back on at the end, we should have stayed! What a great time and a new experience for me in country music. We will have to plan our next adventure soon. THANK YOU Mellisa!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: