Thursday, January 1, 2009

Annie

It has been so fun having Annie home. She leaves today to go back to school and we definitly feel her absence. Today she and I shopped for hours on end and I never once heard, ANOTHER STORE MOM! Which having all boys home is what I hear often. Most of all I treasured the talks late in the night and the hugs. Dad spent some good time with her. I think her favorite time was on the shooting range with her. It is an annual tradition. I did however say no to the firearm she wanted for Christmas. That could be scary, huh.

The boys could not wait to wake her up in the morning. Braeden would ask me over and over, can I get her up yet? She is cute with them even when they are bouncing all over her and smothering her with affection.


2 comments:

Leslie said...

wow, she's so beautiful! how fun to have her there. you guys all look great!

Mindy said...

ditto...my words exactly. She's grown up so much since I last saw her.