Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I will help you mommy

Today I am home with the stomach flu. Braeden had it last night so he knows how yucky it feels. My little sweetheart says "mommy, I will be your helper all day and get you whatever you want." I really didn't need anything but his cute smile and willingness to help made me order. "I will just have a drink buddy." He came back and handed me a drink. I took a large gulp and ...... "what exactly is in this drink?" " I put milk, candy, not the soft kind 'cause that would be too yucky, orange juice, seeds, not from oranges (ok, don't even want to know where he got those), and ice." He is rubbing my head saying, does it make it all better mom? Yes sweetie it does, thank you. :-)

3 comments:

Lelani said...

oh no! not the stomach flu! yuck. this post made me laugh. kids are so cute!

Rachael said...

That is the sweetest thing I hope my boys are like that!! How Funny Did you ralph after the lovely drink?

Angie said...

That is too funny! Braeden is such a sweetie when he puts his mind to it! There is hope that Parker and "put his mind to it" too.