Thursday, January 1, 2009

The death of our table


Crack, the last chair from our table set just lost it's seat. It was a dangerous thing to sit on that one. You see, our chairs have been dying off one by one this year and duck tape and glue could not put those puppies back together. Ok, I was anxiously waiting for the last one to fall so I could say, We NEED a new kitchen table. So, yesterday, my hubby bought me this. It is as sturdy as sturdy gets. It is made of Mango wood and is SOLID. Thanks Brett!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

ooo, and it's so pretty!!

Angie said...

It is BEAUTIFUL!!! Good job Brett!

The Bowman Bunch said...

Love it! Do you actually let the kids eat at it? :0) Looks great!

Lelani said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok. We desperately need new couches. Like yesterday. lol

Melissa said...

Very nice! Two thumbs up for Brett!

Mindy said...

love it!!! I've been wanting one like that for a while. I love your decor.

Brooke said...

It is so cute! Adam just cracked one of our chairs. I guess I'll take over waiting for the kids to break more of mine so we can get a new table too.